VOLKSWAGEN FACTORY AUTHORIZED BODY REPAIR
In the summer of 2010 Volkswagen of America, Inc. announced a VW-Certified Collision Repair Facility Program for U.S. dealer-affiliated and independent body shops partnered with I-CAR (Inter-Industry Conference on Automotive Repair). We are happy to declare that Airport Auto Body is one of a first shops in the country initially chosen for this program. According to Matthew McCauley, Collision Program Manager for Volkswagen of America CCRP, "this program benefits Volkswagen owners by providing the peace of mind that comes from knowing that when a vehicle is involved in a collision, VW-Certified Collision Repair Facilities will maintain the brand's safety standards and specifications."
In order to achieve this facility certification, Airport Auto Body has undergone training in the proper use of factory-approved repair equipment, VW-specific tools, and OEM repair technology. Further requirements for Volkswagen-Certified Collision Repair Facilities include:
- All work will adhere to Volkswagen strict repair standards
- Only Genuine Volkswagen Parts will be used. They're identical to the factory originals. No Substitutes
- Technicians will follow and maintain all vehicle warranties
- Tools specifically designed to repair your vehicle
- State-of-the-art structural measuring and repair equipment, including the Celette Frame Bench & Fixture System